We are starting a new year still waiting for a new liver. I have always believed great leaders are not those who act on their own, but seek counsel and wisdom from those around them. The call is theirs to make. Along with the praise of success and blame of failer resting on their shoulders. We know that it's in Gods hands, and He cares more for Leah then we do, but He has entrusted her care to us and at times I wonder if we're making the right decisions. We are trusting in the wisdom and advise of the Doctors, parents and individuals who have gone before us.
And while Leah has been such a blessing to us in our lives, with a personality that lights up a room, MSUD at times feels like a curse.... But I'm not convinced.
The cross of Jesus seemed like a curse for 3 long days, but it has become what liberates us. So we wait on his timing.
Thoughts from Leah's Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment