Tuesday, January 22, 2013
I never thought I'd be happy to hear my baby girl cry, but after almost a week of silence a raspy cry is music to my heart. Yes, praise God Leah had her breathing tube taken out today around 4:30pm. You can tell that her throat must be very painful. But we are very excited to be moving forward with Leah's progress. The transplant team will see her tomorrow and decide if she should be in the PICU for another day or not.
Words can not express to you all how thankful we are and how blessed we feel for all of you and your support (prayers, cards, etc.) While I don't wish anyone to have to go through this, my prayer is that you all could experience God in the same way we have through all of this journey. And that God would bless you as much as you have blessed us. Thank you so much.
Please pray for Leah's throat and lungs as she recovers from her breathing tube being taken out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment