Monday, February 11, 2013

Leah continues to get stronger. Travis and Ethan headed home on Sunday, and Travis's parents are here to help out for a couple of days. The nurses are starting to teach me how to do all the medications that Leah will be on when we leave the hospital. I also have a couple of teaching sessions on what all the meds. are for. They are looking at possibly releasing us from the hospital sometime this week. We will then be living at Ronald McDonald house for a couple of weeks and doing different appointments throughout the day. I wasn't expecting to hear that we might be leaving the hospital this week, but we are excited about the possibility. Leah still isn't eating a whole lot, but we know that will get better eventually. We can usually get her to smile pretty easily, which I love to see. We praise God for how far she has come in just a weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment